Locomotive Cab Toilet: Model ME200/ME200v
15-gallon retention toilets.
Designed to fit a locomotive’s toilet compartment and built to last
Our ME200 chemically charged, recirculating retention toilet offers outstanding quality. Its corrosion-free stainless-steel tub and top cover support a long life of use while its dependable pump performs, flush after flush. Maintenance and service are easy, thanks to toggle clamps that allow the top cover to be removed without tools. Should you ever need toilet repairs, you’ll find all working parts are secured to the top cover’s underside (except drain valve) so there’s never a need to shut down the locomotive.
ME200V features external ventilation fitting on top cover.
- 15-Gallon Capacity
- Durable, Stainless-Steel Tub And Top Cover
- Hand-Operated Diaphram Pump For Flushing With Easy-To-Use Handle Near Front
- Top Cover 4 Toggle Clamps Attached With 2 Side Handles Provide For Ease Of Maintenance And Service
- High-Impact, Easy-To-Clean, All-Plastic Seat For Extended Service Life
- Filter Screen Prevents The Recirculation Of Solids Through Pump
- Includes Seal For Use With Standard Closet Flange