Locomotive Cab Refrigerator: Model ME4170
2½ cu. ft. refrigerator with hermetically sealed compressor.
Quiet running and wider in size
The ME4170 refrigerator offers generous interior space to easily accommodate larger cab crews. Beverages and lunches chill quickly and stay cold in the 2½ cubic-foot compartment, no matter how warm the exterior temps get. Foamed for both thermal insulation and added strength, the cooling compartment is built sturdy to withstand even the most extreme environments. Maximum cooling capacity is assured by a precisely controlled thermostatic expansion valve. For reliable, trouble-free performance under every condition, count on the ME4170 refrigerator.
Optional AC voltage models available.
- Stainless-Steel Cooling Compartment With 2 FDA Vinyl-Coated Shelves For Easy Cleaning
- Rounded Corners And Edges
- Hermetically Sealed Compressor Delivers Reliable Performance And Is Impervious To Vibrations And Shock
- No Internal Springs To Hamper Performance
- Uses R-134a Refrigerant For Assured Cooling
- Oversized, Internally Mounted Inverter Provides 120V AC Power To Compressor And Cooling Fan Motor
- Left-To-Right Airflow Direction
- Field-Reversible Door Or Factory Ordered For Left Or Right-Hand Open