LOCOMOTIVE AIR CONDITIONER Model: ME7070
Proven HVAC performance in any weather
An underfloor-mounted unit that delivers reliable performance with minimal maintenance.
Our ME7070, EMD-style sub-base HVAC is ruggedly designed to deliver comfort and years of trouble-free operation. The microprocessor-controlled unit contains a built-in soft-start and heater control to reduce stress on motors, electronic circuitry and the locomotive power buss during startup. Its three-hour timer shuts the unit down whenever the cab is unoccupied, and internal thermostats prevent icing and heater-coil overheating.
- 30,000 BTUH Cooling Capacity In 2 Stages
- 11.25 KW Heating Capacity In 3 Stages
- 2-Stage Blower Only Operation
- High-Performance Blower
- State-Of-The-Art Electronic Components
- Internal Thermostat Keeps Cab Temperatures In The Comfort Zone
- Hermetically Sealed, Scroll Compressor
- Built-In Overload Protection And Safety Controls